Friday, November 18, 2005

Shameful plug

Yes, I do believe it is shameful, but I'm going to do it anyway.

You must check out my terrific jewelry shop, Zoesoph Jewelry. I will be adding several keen pieces this weekend. I can also make custom jewelry as long as you're willing to pay for the components (not too expensive unless you're all fancy-like, which I tend not to be because I can't afford those freshwater pearls or real gold items).

I'm going to be expanding my shop to include totes and bags and maybe some other crafty things I come up with. I first need to learn how to use my donated sewing machine (donated by my pal at the pool hall -- I will miss you, Cue Connection and the Millas -- thanks for the 14 years of memories). But don't fret! I am crafty and I know what's cute and my momma is going to lube and oil her up and get me ready to become the sewing maven that I am deep down inside.

No comments: