Saturday, December 31, 2005

Resolutions

I make resolution each new year. Last year my resolution was to learn how to relax and take my time with things instead of being totally neurotic about getting stuff done. I think I achieved that to some level.

For 2006 my resolutions are:

  1. Lose all the weight I've gained and then some.
  2. Start going back to the gym on a regular basis and do yoga at home.
  3. Learn to make more things by sewing and become a better sewer.
  4. Do as much as I can to our tiny kitchen to make it look more up-to-date, including buying a new range and microwave, refinishing cupboard doors, replacing faucet, tiling floor.
  5. Paint our bedroom, bathrooms, kitchen (see 4).
  6. Go on a well-deserved vacation as our funds permit (tax refund! I hope...).
  7. Support my hubby in finding a new job.
  8. Become pain-free for a few months, somehow, anyhow, doesn't matter how.
  9. Learn Adobe Flash and become proficient with Adobe Illustrator.
  10. Continue to have fun whenever I want.

I have many other things I'd like to resolve to do, but I think that's enough. I always have big plans, but seeing them through is another story.

Some things above are a given -- I will do them no matter what, and some things will need a brain adjustment (like losing weight -- but I did it before, I can do it again).

Happy New Year!!! See you in 2006.

No comments: