Friday, July 14, 2006

Avid fans, notice something?

My boss is psychic, I've decided (she thought so early this week), when she asked my yesterday, "Don't people here read your blog?"

Now, if you've been reading my blog, you know why she would ask me that question. If you haven't, then too bad for you. Relish in the mystery.

I said no, that people rarely read it, and I wasn't concerned.

Then today, a friend of ours mentioned to my husband about what I was writing. This made me decide that public blogs are just that, public, so I decided to remove many of my posts from the past weeks.

Never fear! I will be back soon with just as many fun and wonderful stories to tell about that specific topic, but until then, you just have to read those fun, everyday occurrences that seem to happen less and less as I'm constantly with my husband (I swear, alone, I am a weirdo magnet, with him, nothing happens).

No comments: