Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Another sleepless night

Changing sides in the bed certainly doesn't help (and it makes me the person who has to get up and chase Zoe down so I can lock her up), and now my happy, fun crazy brain is coming back full-force, and I can't stop thinking, thinking, thinking about everything. Can I have a day off from worrying about everything and thinking about everything and laying on my left side?

So here I am at home at 6:23am, enjoying a small glass of chocolate milk (the next best thing to a milkshake, I've realized), when I should be on BART, just hitting the tunnel under the Bay. Now instead of leaving at my normal time, I will be stuck at work until my husband's guilt complex decides we can leave. Which means tonight I get home late, eat dinner and start the vicious cycle all over again.

No comments: