Monday, September 04, 2006

Baby stuff

We went to my sis's house yesterday to pick up a plethora of baby stuff and clothes that she's giving Zit. When my husband was carting some of the big, colorful stuff into our complex, a lady was leaving the elevator with her two daughters. She pointed to the stuff and said to her kids, "Oh, don't you remember that? Ahh..." like she was reliving the good ol' days of babies.

The littlest girl said very matter of factly, "But where's the baby?"

Thanks to my sis for all the stuff she's given me for the past months, and thanks to my mom for the stuff she bought my sister's kids (who, by the way, are sporting new haircuts and looking mighty cute) that is now trickling down to Zit.

If anything, Zit will never run out of clothes until it's about 12 months because I took all the really cute and practical clothes she had for newborns up to 6 or 9 months. What can I say, I'm a sucker for baby clothes.

No comments: