Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Danger! Danger!

Being almost 37 weeks pregnant, completely swollen and a bit bumbly has it faults. Last night as I was brushing my teeth, I walked from the bathroom sink to the main part of our bedroom. My husband walked by me, and I teetered a bit, which caused me to step to the right. Unbeknowest to me, Missy Sophia (the more, how should I say....reactive of our two cats) was right next to my Fred Flintstone foot and I managed to step on her tail. No damage was done to Missy S., and I wish I could say the same thing for my right leg, but I would be lying.

Luckily for me, this happened when my husband was there because otherwise I would have died from slow bleeding or cat scratch fever since I can't really bend down to clean off and bandage the lower part of my legs. I'm now sporting two very large band aids that I'm sure my doctor will see tomorrow and ask in a round about way if someone's abusing me.

Yes, Missy Sophia.

No comments: