Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wednesday, Feb. 7th

I'm 1 centimeter dilated, I set off the blood pressure machine, I had more blood drawn, and I'm just waiting for labor to kick in. If, for some reason, it doesn't happen before the 14th, I will be induced on the 15th. I'm HOPING it'll happen before then because I'm tired, huge and in pain. And I really would like to meet my son.

No comments: