Friday, August 31, 2007

This is what I thought I'd do when I moved out.

I remember discussing this topic with my sister over McDonald's on Fridays. I won't speak for her, although I'm fairly certain this all began because of her saying it, at least, that's how I remember it, but I was going to eat McDonald's all the time when I moved out and got my own place. We would discuss this on Foolish Friday, when our family would eat fast food for dinner; she and I usually splitting a glass bottle of Coke, which was part of all the foolishness going on.

So did I do this? No. I hardly ate McDonald's after a certain point in my life and haven't had it for years. And do I drink Coke all the time because now I can have it flowing like the big baller that I am? No. I don't like Coke.

I also thought I would never get married, never have kids, and live with cats and read all the time.

I can sill hear myself saying, "I'm going to eat McDonald's all the time!!" My sister, of course, agreeing with this brilliant plan.

No comments: