Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Not for the faint at heart Moms.

Mateo likes to play peek-a-boo and BOO! games with my husband and I. The other day, Mateo was in our bedroom, I was in Mateo's bedroom, and my husband was just leaving our room, telling Mateo to follow him. My husband told me Mateo was trying to run to catch up. I stood in his doorway, waiting for him to come out of our room. As soon as he took the first step out of our room, I yelled, rather loudly, "BOO!"

Mateo immediately dropped to the ground.

He sat on the ground for 3 seconds, and my husband and I started laughing, because even though it was mean, it was funny because he dropped like a limp rag.

Because we were laughing, Mateo started laughing nervously. He picked himself up and kept walking, laughing as he went.

So yeah, if I ever do that again, I won't do it so loudly. And don't feel so bad for him; he'll get me back and scare the crap out of me as he gets older.

No comments: