Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sharing the contests.

This whole running contests on your blog thing is new to me. Sponsored contests especially. I wouldn't even know how to get that to happen, and since I would be just about the worst PR person, even for myself, I wouldn't be reaching out and asking companies to give me free goods so I could have contests and drive traffic to my blog. Although if some company out there offered me something for a contest, I would take it. And run a contest. Yeah, I would.

Anyway. Just wanted to let any and everyone know about Suzanne at Twenty Four At Heart's birthday week celebration. She's running contests every day, starting yesterday, but you can still enter yesterday's contest today and tomorrow and the next day. Enter as much as you like. I have. Nothing like winning stuff. Nope. Nothing wrong with that.

She's even using a random integer generator to pick the winner. And for those of us who can't make up his/her own mind, this will be of some interest to you (and you know who you are).

Now go.

1 comment:

Kmommy said...

Sounds fun! I'll have to go check it out :)