1. Watching our new president become our new president (Tuesday).
2. Going to the zoo and seeing it through the eyes of an almost 2-year old (Saturday).
3. "Discussing" household management with husband (Sunday).
4. Playing hide-n-seek with Mateo (Sunday).
5. Cooking and cleaning (most days this week).
6. Reading (everyday).
7. Becoming a microlender at Kiva.
8. Signing up to Flylady.net so I can be told how to declutter myself life and condo, and then being utterly confused by the massive amounts of e-mails I was receiving and decided to put a hold on that idea until I can figure out how to just be told what I need to do that day and be done with it (yes, mom, this is the same thing you did years ago). See item 3 and 5.
9. Being extremely bone-dead tired and falling asleep with a book in my hands or a laptop open next to me (every night).
10. Not really reading blogs but thinking about mine a lot. My reader is up to 300 unread posts.