Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Another shameful plug

You must, must, MUST check out my little shop on Etsy.com -- zoesoph jewelry. I have added many new things in the past two weeks and currently feature sale items and free shipping on selected pieces.

And if you have a punk or rockabilly chick in your life (or you are one), I have many pieces listed that would tickler her fancy.

I am still in the process of expanding my business to include bags, but for now the sewing maven in me is on a little vacation until after xmas. I'm going to move on to making critters before I tackle a wide range of bags. If you like cats, spiders and goofy blobs, then you watch out....I can fulfill your wildest dreams.

Check out some of these keen pieces currently for sale:

Green Chalcedony Necklace

Copper Necklace

Pink Flower Ming Pottery Shard Necklace

Emerald and Teal Amazonite Bracelet

Seas of Green Choker

Each piece will be shipped in a red velveteen pouch until 12/19!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your jewelry is beautiful!