Wednesday, January 25, 2006

33 1/3 book series

I just found the 33 1/3 book series while at Cody's Books today. I bought Meat is Murder by Joe Pernice from The Pernice Brothers and Chappaquiddick Skyline (I own the later, which I find weird for some reason since The Pernice Brothers are more well-known, and I only found out about them today).

I had to get this because if you were ever a Smiths fan when The Smiths were The Smiths (which means, you're not 20 pretending to have lived through the 80's at an age where you actually remember things), then you know the feeling their music gave you. 1985 was such a good year. Holy smokes, that was 20 years ago.

Do you remember Night Tracks? I lived for Night Tracks. Nothing like a Men Without Hats video at 10pm on a Saturday night. Hey, I didn't have MTV then, okay?

No comments: