Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's March Madness Time!!!

I don't really like sports. My husband does.

He likes football, basketball, anything that has to do with men willingly hitting, kicking or laying on top of one another, baseball (to a certain extent), fatmen competitions (aka World's Strongest Man competitions). Pretty much anything where there is a lot of action or where men can flex their muscles and show off.

BUT. Ever since last year when I won the March Madness basketball pool, which means I beat my husband and other men who follow the sport, I look forward to this time of year.

March Madness officially kicks off today, and while we can't be in a pool for money this time (no one seems to be gambling at the moment -- oh, wait, it is against the law in California...), I am part of a "virtual" pool on Yahoo!. My husband and his friends are in it too. I plan to kick some major man butt again.

I have my bracket at the ready, my juicy high lighter in hand, and I'm just waiting for the games to begin.

Admittedly, I don't care about the games or the teams. I just like to win. And I will win again because my goal in life is to show-up all men somehow. Oh yes...

No comments: