Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's official!

My hubby and I are finally taking the plunge and going to the UK!

I booked our hotel in London today, booked our flight on Friday and I'm in the process of booking our room in Dublin.

Our passport appointment is scheduled. Our travel books are bought.

I already have my favorite British phrase: Madder than a box of frogs.

Now it's just figuring out all the little things. But luckily we have time.

Can't wait for August! (Interesting that my hubby's bday is in August...and we're going in August during his bday week....Does that mean next January we can go somewhere international for my bday? In one word -- NO!)

My kitties need to start kissing up to their Grandmama because they do love her visits so and really want her to take care of them while we're gone. Right, Grandmama?

No comments: