Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Netflix

Did you know that you can only have 500 movies in your queue?

I should have known something was up when movies I could have sworn I've put in our queue were no longer in our queue. Like the Exorcism of Emily Rose. I was talking about it one day, and so I decided to bump it to the top. When I searched for it on my queue page, it wasn't there. Odd. And then today I realized The Weatherman wasn't in our queue. And I know I put it in there. We watched a preview for Brick, and so I put it in our queue. When I went to look when it was coming out, I couldn't find it. Cause it wasn't there....

That's when I went back and added The Weatherman again and actually read the little message that popped up (I'm bad at reading messages that pop up). It said I had to remove some movies in my queue before I could add more. So I went back to my queue and realized we had 500 movies saved.

I have no idea which movies Netflix dumped to keep it at 500 too.

I'm very sad that we're so greedy.

No comments: