Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Flock of Seagulls Guy pt. 2

So I saw the Flock of Seagulls guy again at the Montgomery BART station. I was very sad that my hubby wasn't with me because he would have enjoyed him.

I'm glad to announce that Mr. Flock of Seagulls is still sporting his fantastic hair style while being dashing in a black shirt with black tie. He still walks through the station like he's out to prove something to someone or he's just hoping someone will make fun of his hair style so he can wap them upside the head with his messenger bag.

If you missed my first entry about the Flock of Seagulls guy, you can clickety click here -- pictures are included! (Not of the guy at the station, so don't get all happy -- I just got my camera phone, and he's one guy I'm not going to try to take a sneaky picture of because I'd have a messenger bag hitting me upside the head 2 seconds after I snapped it!)

No comments: