Friday, August 18, 2006

Okay, so I don't like this girl so much

I had the best thing happen to me today. There is a girl I'm around that I don't like so much. She's got a holier than thou attitude, and well, the day she treated me like admin when I AM NOT and even if I was, I wouldn't be hers, was pretty much the breaking point for me. So I don't like her too much. And when I don't like you, I just plain don't like you.

Today, I was approached by said girl unexpectedly (she would never, ever EVER come to talk to me otherwise).

"Hi! Are you ready to go to the birthday celebration?"

Me, looking confused and a bit annoyed because I already knew she didn't know who she was talking to, "Um, I don't know what you're talking about."

Her looking confused and a bit out of her element of snootiness, "Oh! The birthday celebration at Thirsty Bear."

Me with quick and evil thinking and with only 1 millisecond of a pause after knowing what I was going to say, "Oh, well, I still don't know what you're talking about. I guess I wasn't invited (her face falls). Oh! How awkward."

Her looking even more confused, "L--- said to come and get you to go to Thirsty Bear for so and so's birthday lunch."

Me, ever so dripping with dryness, "I think you're talking about Y---, not me."

She looks even more confused (if that's possible), and slides over to Y----. Then she slides back over to me and asks me where so and so is.

While it may seem minor and even just plain bitchy, it felt soooo good. And if you knew this person, you would have enjoyed it too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you will have to tell me.

Nut Nut said...

But I don't even know who YOU are.

Anonymous said...

I will IM you.