Thursday, August 17, 2006

People finding out

The one bad thing about being pregnant is when people who you find to be the most annoying on the face of the earth and who you would not normally spend a few seconds talking to unless you absolutely had to, but yet they don't even get how annoying they are or that other people don't care about them, find out you're pregnant, they want to come over and "chat" about it.

Even if I did want to talk about it, which I don't, at least not with that person, I was only making a pit stop before I continued on to lunch. Which was my excuse of getting out of the situation because I know I was going to get lovely words of advice thrown at me about being pregnant, raising children, etc.. Eating's always a good excuse to get out of any situation.

No comments: