Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Eve

Happy New Years Eve and New Years!

I just spent 3 hours making a dinner that took my husband and I about 15 minutes or less to eat. Now one of us (I've decided me) has to spend a good hour cleaning the kitchen where the 3 hour meal was made.

Because of this 3 hour meal making event, my back, hip joints, legs, pelvic region, ankles, feet and hands are either in massive pain or numb. I even cut my thumb with a very sharp knife, and it didn't hurt nor did it bleed. Thank goodness for pregnancy numbness. It's a joy.

Even though I've said it before, I do believe this is the last "big" meal I'll be making for a long, long time. I hope my husband enjoyed it. Although we did have an enchilada making "incident" that put a damper on the meal for a bit, but it was sorta worth it all. Sorta. As long as I can make it to the bedroom without crumbling.

No comments: