Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dreams come true?

I had my doc appt. today (thanks mom for lugging your stay puff marshmallow daughter to Kaiser and back, but I still think it was mean of you to tell me to stop huffing and puffing). Turns out Mateo is now larger than I'd ever want him to be before going into labor, and who knows when that'll happen at this point, and so I'm scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow to get a better idea of how large my moosey Mateo is. While it's not a 3-d or 4-d ultrasound, and I highly doubt all of a sudden I or anyone else will be able to hear him crying let alone talking, I am having an ultrasound, just like in my dream.

I'm just hoping that he's not as big as my doctor thinks, and if he truly is, then I can just have a c-section because I don't like the idea of trying to give birth to a very large baby. I'm also hoping Mateo doesn't suddenly turn into a girl.

And my final hope is that I can get a good idea of what he looks like now that he's a baby-baby and not just a little guy. But he's so squished inside of me, I doubt it.

No comments: