Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday, Feb. 6th

I keep having crazy dreams, or at least, remembering them (I wake up all night long, so I think that's why I'm remembering them). The other night I had a dream I lost Mateo. Physically lost Mateo. He was in the car seat, I got him out of the car, walked to where ever I was going, looked down, and he was gone. I went back and forth from where I was to the car and never found him. That one made me cry. Last night I had a dream that on Friday I had an ultrasound and saw him and his heart beating (which is true), but come Monday, I looked like I had lost 40 lbs (I wish) and could no longer feel him inside of me. I asked my mom if she's ever heard of a baby disintegrating within a few days, and she told me it does happen. I decided to wait until my doc appt. to see if he was still in there.

So what does this all mean? Maybe my body is gearing up to go into labor? Please? I know I'm not worried about him - he's doing just fine in there and tells me all day long. I don't get how he still has room to move around, but he does. Maybe he's the strongest baby ever. My husband would love that.

No comments: