Because I was rushed to post this (I at least remember that much), I didn't pay attention to the year I had on the post date, which was 2008. So here they are!
If I do make a list, I usually accomplish half of what I want to do. For that reason, I'm limiting myself to 10 things so I'll at least maybe follow 5 of them. Maybe.
1. Read one book a week unless it's pretty hefty, then I'll give myself three weeks tops to finish. And this includes reading more than one book at once, which is something I've been known to do just to drive myself nuts.
2. Starting January 5th (only because my birthday is the 2nd, which always screws up new year diets), start eating better, counting my stupid calories, and seriously watching what I'm shoving in my mouth by keeping my food log. This also includes refusing donuts that find their way into my house in the wee hours of the morning.
3. Lose weight. I'm not going to put a figure out there. I just know all the extra poundage really needs to go.
4. Put my online portfolio together.
5. Be nicer to the people I care about (although I do think I'm pretty darn nice; I'm just a tad too blunt at times).
6. Write something, anything, that isn't just rambling on this blog.
7. Clean more, sit around less.
8. Think twice about what I'm buying.
9. Take a few days off just for myself.
10. Go outside often.
Pretty easy. Yours?