Kmommy over at The Poopie Patrol tagged me for The Six Unspectacular Quirks meme a few days ago (and for an award, which I will get to in a day or two - thank you!). Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you. (check)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (ccchhhhheck)
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. (leaving this to the husband, just for fun)
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them. (I only have 3, and one is Kmommy, so that makes me sad, but I'll get over it and still play along)
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. (will do)
My 6 Unspectacular Quirks as told by my husband are:
1. Uhhhh..... and then he kept folding clothes and watching Cops.
So I will take over:
1. I do not like my breastbone touched in any manner, in fact, I don't like the thought of my breastbone being touched. It creeps me out. I am creeped out right now, if you must know.
2. Husband piped up: I talk too loud, and I especially talk too loud when on the phone, like the person on the other end is deaf (he's correct and I blame this on my mom because she talks too loud on the phone too. And in real life.).
3. I HATE feet. The only feet I like are my own (of course) and my son's feet (because they are cute and perfect and chubby and don't smell or have weird funk growing on them). I've always hated feet. You want me off the couch? Out of the bed? Touch me with your feet and I will be gone before you realize it.
4. Husband is ignoring me again...I will take over AGAIN. (He really is no fun.) I hate being late. I'm always early. I blame my mom on this one too. One time I was late for a first class session at college (some music class), and I had to walk in while the teacher was going over the class stuff and I felt like a complete loser and it was basically a nightmare come true for me. The teacher said something about me walking in late (of course, but can you blame him? He used to be in the armed forces.) and I wanted to die. And then one time I was really early for a car seat installation appointment at our local police station, and the receptionist made it seem like I was showing up early in hopes my appointment would begin early, and she seemed annoyed with me for being early, and that blew my mind because I think it's way better to be early than to be late, and who cares if I am early anyway? It's not like I expected her to chat me up in the tiny lobby. I just read all the notices and looked at the pamphlets, so what was it to her? (Yeah, I'm bitter.)
5. Husband again: I won't make phone calls (and then he snickered). But he's so wrong because I do make phone calls now. I just don't like the phone. Especially when I'm trapped on the phone. So there. But I'll leave it because he's correct even though I already mentioned this before.
6. I don't buy myself fast food, even when I'm starving and need food. I won't stop and buy food when I'm out in the world. If my husband won't go buy me food, then I just won't eat. I used to buy fast food, but I don't think I have for years (the last time I remember was about 6 years ago and I got McDonalds for us because my husband was sick and needed a McDonalds' fix to feel better). So I guess that's good, but at the same time it's not because my husband will go get me almost anything if I whine long enough.
So that's me. I used to have way more weird issues, but after having Mateo, those faded away because I soon realized a lot of things just don't matter as much as I thought they did.
So now to tagging.