Friday, September 26, 2008

Grillin' on my arm.

I am a tad clumsy, to say the least, and I often injure myself. Unintentionally, of course, although with the newest edition to my grill marks on my arm, I'm getting weird looks from people who notice my arm. Today someone looked me in the eye, then slowly looked down until she noticed my big wound, stared, and then let it go. I usually offer the explanation, which is: I burnt myself when taking banana bread out of the oven for the stupid bake sale, for darn sake, if it wasn't for the bake sale, I'd have a normal arm, and oh, by the way, take a look at these other lovely grill mark scars I have on my arm.

For your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Kmommy said...

I think you must be one of the unluckiest people!! Ouch!! My daughter is the same way, accidents seem to follow her around :)