I'm so having one of those days.
For work I have an article to write (more like squeezing 5 pages worth of information into 200 words, yes, that's correct, 200 measly techy, buzz wordy words), one presentation to finish, one presentation to work on, a cartoon to map out, and bios to write up and post.
For home I have rugs to vacuum, dishes to put away and then an empty dishwasher to load, food to make, a crib to re-sheet, the boy's clothes to put away, the boy's room to tidy up so he can just go in like the whirlwind he is and destroy it again, a big credit card bill to reconcile, a bank statement to reconcile, random bills to pay and sheets to change.
For school I have pages to read, discussions to post and an assignment to complete (by next Tuesday, so you can probably tell how low this dropped on the priority board).
What I've done today:
- Pulled out three rather large yet compact hair balls (my hair) from the kitchen sink drain while trying to figure out what the rattly noise was while the garbage disposal was running. I also found two missing parts to two different sippy cups and a plum seed.
- Washed one woobie (blanket), one bottom sheet from the boy's crib, and the high chair cover.
- Loaded and washed one load of dishes.
- Wrote about 3 small paragraphs of my 200 word article, already reaching 200 words but I have so much more to write about that I have now found myself discouraged.
- Found more xmas gifts for the boy (ya!), however, I'm not allowing myself to go to Toys R Us or Target or Wal Mart to look at anything until October (tomorrow). Okay, maybe mid-October. But it's killing me.
- Looked at my class's discussion board, didn't feel like reading everything posted, turned in my assignment and high-tailed out of online school land.
- Made some money by looking at ads.
- Complained A LOT. (Because it's way more fun that being productive.)
- Checking e-mail a lot and being sad because nothing new has come in.
What have you done today?