Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ah, let the money fall from the money tree.

So I already let the cat out of the bag that I was stealing Mateo's gift card money and his Kaiser experiment money to pay for my new LAVENDER and quite fabulous dyson.

Well guess what showed up in our mailbox today? Yet another check made out to Mateo from Kaiser. Why? I don't know. As far as I was told, he was only getting 50 bucks since he only got one shot.

Boy howdy, you know where this money is going. I'm about 150 short from paying off my lovely and bestest pal, my dyson, so his money is going there! I'm also working on making a nice chunk of change at work by whoring myself out as a blog master for a community blog.

And isn't May at three paycheck month? And isn't the IRS giving us more money back in form of refund? I'm a greedy, dyson-wielding crazy momma!

No comments: